We offer safety and comfort, with the whole lifecycle of the building in mind.
Renewal and 24 hours maintenance
Buildings constructed from the late 20th century are expected to go through active renewals including greening, turning them into smart buildings and IT-adapted, so that their added value will be enhanced, and they can be maintained and managed for a long time.
We are also living in “Time of exploring new potential”, to see how we can preserve the assets built in the 20th century and utilize them as long-term assets.
Why not apply the know-how of Shin Nippon Air Technologies to your important assets in this new era, to maintain, manage and operate them long-term?
Workflow of renewal
Considering the purpose of your renewal, we propose the best renewal plan, based on our extensive experience and scientific research and analysis of your building facilities, applying our expertise including our own technologies. We will also take care of your building facilities long-term after the renewal.
Studying the current status
- Determining the concept (purpose of and measures taken for the renewal)
- Proposed technologies
- Proposing energy-saving features
- Proposing subsidy systems
- Proposing our own technologies
Construction (track record)
- Construction technologies
- Track records
Maintenance and management
- Maintenance support system
- Maintenance service contract
- Maintenance and management technologies
Studying the current status
Inquiries from our clients
There are various factors that lead to a need for renewal. We respond to diverse inquiries and concerns.
|Improving added values
|Enhanced performance and capacity
|Office automations / Information technologies
|Add new features
||Repairing deteriorated or old facilities
|Preserving and repairing historic buildings
|Recovering from natural disasters
|Building optimization and efficient
|Elderly / Handicapped-friendly
|Changing of building use
Once we receive inquiries from our client, we conduct meetings and clarify why, where, and how much the client needs the renewal. By understanding client’s needs thoroughly, we can propose a customized plan that fits the client best.
Evaluation and analysis
Buildings are said to last about 60 years, during which, the functions, safety and economic efficiency of the building drop due to the passage of time and changes in society and economic potential. To restore these degradations in check, the building always needs to be renewed, namely Renewal. We always carry out analyses to grasp the building condition correctly, before start to make a renewal plan.
||(Visual inspection, hearing, recording, and surveying the maintenance and management status)
(A study is conducted with measuring equipment to gather and analyze various data. Sampling analyses are also conducted)
Ultrasonic thickness analysis
Pipe sampling inspection
Simplified evaluation method of dust deposit inside the duct (digital image methodology)
Duct analysis system
||(Investigation by analyzing the large equipment)
▼Facility before renewal
▼Facility after renewal
In the analysis, we look mainly at the following factors and analyze the physical deterioration of your equipment and materials.
||(1)Difficulty of spare parts procurement
(2)Level of deterioration
(3)Level of functional degradation
||(1)Level of degradation such as corrosion and discoloration
(2)Level of water clogging
(3)Level of functioning (open and close of valves, etc.)
(4)Peeling off and wetting of thermal insulation and finishing materials
The greenhouse gas emission from buildings account for majority of the entire greenhouse gas emissions. To reduce this, it is important to evaluate, analyze and manage energy-saving features throughout the building’s lifecycle (from planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, managing, renovating and demolishing etc. of the building).
We evaluate and analyze various facility systems’ energy saving levels, measuring the level of energy consumption.
Analyzing environmental Features
Facility systems have various functions. We look at the consistency between these functions and the systems, including various environmental factors, operational circumstances and maintenance circumstances.
- Do all the environmental factors (temperature, air, light, sound, vibration, health and hygiene, and more) satisfy various standards (including Act on Maintenance of Sanitation in Buildings) and the customer’s demand.
- Consistency between the operational circumstances and each facility systems (power supply, lighting and air-conditioning associated with office automation)
- Consistency between the maintenance circumstances and facility systems (difficulty of maintenance and inspection)
The methods of analysis are as follows (those with a circle are linked to the R&D page).
- Simulation analysis technologies
- Thermal fluid analysis technology
- Dynamic air-conditioning simulation coordinated with indoor environment ACE-Vids
- Air ion simulation
- Noise simulation
- Energy simulation
- Thermal load simulation
- Unsteady temperature simulation
- Molecular simulation
- Fine particle visualization system
- Technology to evaluate dust accumulating in ducts
- Technology to analyze trace chemicals
- Technology to evaluate antibacterial properties
- Technology to evaluate gas emission from building materials
- Technology to evaluate odor
- Technology to evaluate the functions of thermal storage water tanks
- Technology for simple measurement of water temperatures in pipe
Analyzing safety feature
We mainly look at fire protection and firefighting facilities to perform an analysis, comparing them with current laws including Building Standards Act and Fire Service Act, as well as various building facility standards (such as the new earthquake protection standards).
- Consistency with current laws
- Consistency with current standards (such as the new earthquake protection standards)
- Expired (invalid) models