This Fine Particle Visualization System provides solution for those who...
- want to find out the cause of contamination.
- are concerned on whether a local purification or a dust collection facility will yield a fair return on its investment.
- feel that the air-flow visualization alone is not sufficient to find out the cause of contamination.
- are not satisfied with visualizing technologies which reveal insufficient sensitivity.
- want to visualize airflow with tracer (mist, smoke, etc.) in the amount as little as possible.
- want to evaluate not only floating particulates but also foreign materials sticking to product surface.
- doubt whether purification technologies are suitable to their own work site.
- suffer from the situation where the yield does not improve by means of particle counters and general analysis.
- want to evaluate large-sized particles and dust rather than particulates.
- suffer from the situation where the contamination occurred within production equipment and it is hard to solve.
- want to evaluate misty materials, rather than particles.
- want to optimize the layout of clean rooms and production facilities.
"ParticleEye" is a dedicated camera for FPVS , equipped with high-speed image processing technology "ViEST Engine". Three types of "ParticleEye" are available according to the application.
Laser light sheet source 'ParallelEye H' that produces a uniform and far-reaching light sheet. Ideal for FPVS.
LED light source 'ParallelEye D' that is ideal for visualizing the floating behavior of foreign substances in the process and the state of surface adhesion. Fluorescence observation is also possible.
'Type-S' is a FPVS with counting function that integrates a light source, a camera, and image processing that can easily visualize and count fine particles even in a bright room.